Sidharth Malhotra Birthday, Age, Height, Net Worth, Girlfriend, Family, Biography and More
Sidharth Malhotra Biography is a popular actor and model in bollywood, he struggle lots of in early days in Television and modeling career then he appeared in films. He got famed after his film ‘Student of the Year” in 2012, Sidharth Malhotra age is 36 as in 2021 and celebrated his birthday on 16 January with his fans and family members. Now he spent time with girlfriend Kiara Advani and enjoy vacation in Maldives . He also considered to Shah Rukh Khan as role Model in life.
Sidharth Malhotra Biography
|Real Name||Sidharth Malhotra|
|Role Model||Shah Rukh Khan|
|Sidharth Malhotra Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 185 cm
in meters– 1.85 m
in feet inches– 6’ 1”
|Weight (approx.)||in kilograms– 80 kg
in pounds– 176 lbs
|Body Measurements (approx.)||– Chest: 42 inches
– Waist: 30 inches
– Biceps: 16 inches
|Sidharth Malhotra Personal Life|
|Date of Birth||16 January 1985|
|Age (as in 2020)||35 Years|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Capricorn|
|School(s)||Don Bosco School, Delhi
Navy Children School, Delhi
|College/University||Shaheed Bhagat Singh College, New Delhi|
|Educational Qualification||B.Com (Hons.)|
|Debut||Film: Student of the Year (2012)
TV: Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan (2006)
|Address||Plush Apartment in Mumbai|
|Hobbies||Gymming, Drawing Cartoons|
|Awards||2013: Stardust Award for Most Promising Debut Male, South Africa India Film and Television Award for Debut Actor of the Year—Male for Student of the Year
2014: BIG Star Entertainment Award for Entertainer of the Year, Most Entertaining Actor in a Romantic Film – Male for Hasee Toh Phasee
|Controversies||• He sued his two fans for Rs 10 Crores. Two siblings from Delhi opened a fan club website of Siddharth and started selling merchandise and t-shirts too in the star’s name.
• He attracted a controversy when, on a talk show, he commented on Madhuri Dixit that he would love to take her on bed.
|Sidharth Malhotra Girls, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Girlfriends||Alia Bhatt (Actor)
Sidharth Malhotra Family
|Parents||Father– Sunil Malhotra (Former Captain in Merchant Navy)
Mother– Rimma Malhotra (Homemaker)
|Siblings||Brother– Harshad Malhotra (Elder, Banker)
Sidharth Malhotra Favourite Things
|Favourite Food(s)||Jalebi, Hot Chocolate Fudge, Sushi, Biryani and Chicken Roll Munch|
|Favourite Actor(s)||Bollywood: Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan
Hollywood: George Clooney, Johnny Depp
|Favourite Actresses||Kajol, Deepika Padukone, Kareena Kapoor, Katrina Kaif|
|Favourite Film(s)||Bollywood: Agneepath, Andaz Apna Apna, Chupke Chupke, Sholay, Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge, Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham
Hollywood: Indiana Jones, The Lord of the Ring series, Good Will Hunting
|Favourite Director(s)||Imtiaz Ali, Rajukumar Hirani, Zoya Akhtar|
|Favourite Colour(s)||Black, White|
|Favourite Perfume||Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch|
|Favourite Destination(s)||New York, Goa|
Sidharth Malhotra Style Quotient
|Cars Collection||Mercedes Benz ML Class ML 250|
Sidharth Malhotra Money Factor
|Salary (approx.)||₹3-5 Crore/film|
|Net Worth (approx.)||₹67 Crore ($10 Million)|
Sidharth Malhotra Biography Career Path
Sidharth Malhotra gave auditioned in Anubhav Sinha’s Film and selected for role then he went to Mumbai for acting.
He also doing some small jobs like Clapper boy in film Ra.One and faces so many problems for to succed in actings.
He seleceted for his debut movie “Fashion” with famous actress Priyanka Chopra but he already had signed with Gladrags so he missed the film.
He began his film career in industry as an assistant director in Karan Johar film “My Name is Khan” and later he got offered for his debut film Student of the Year with Varun Dhawan and Alia Bhatt in 2012.
During the debut film shoots he dated a South African girl.
Then he appeared in romantic film Hasee Toh Phasee in 2014 with co-stars Parineeti Chopra and Adha Sharma.
In same year Ek Villain also rleased in which he played role as a Guru with starring Shraddha Kapoor and Riteish Deshmukh, and gained so much loves from audition and also Salman Khan he gifted watch for his movie to him.
|2010||My Name is Khan||Assistant Director|
|2012||Student of the Year||Abhimanyu Singh|
|2014||Hasee Toh Phasee , Ek Villain||Nikhil, Guru|
|2016||Baar Baar Dekho||Jai|
Social Media Accounts
Instagram Id @sidmalhotra
Some minor known facts about Sidharth Malhotra
- Does Sidharth Malhotra Smoke?: No
- Does Sidharth Malhotra Drink Alcohol?: Yes
- Since his childhood, he has been interested in drama and often participated in dance and drama shows.
- His parents wanted him to become an engineer, but he had no interest in studies, instead, he was inclined towards sports.
- He used to play rugby for a club in Delhi.
- At the age of 16, he made a headstart towards his acting career with Dharti Ka Veer Yodha Prithviraj Chauhan aired on Star Plus, in which he played the role of Jaichand (younger Prithvi Raj Chauhan’s brother).
- After his TV show, he tried out his luck in modelling and faced rejections multiple times.
- He shot to fame after working for the renowned international designer Roberto Cavalli’s advertisement campaigns and then he got back-to-back features on several magazines like Redbook, Gladrags, and Men’s Health.
- In 2007, he won the Mr Gujarat title, and also was the second runner-up in the Gladrags mega-model competition.
- At the age of 22, he auditioned for Anubhav Sinha’s film and got selected, for which he shifted to Mumbai, but the film got shelved.
- He has faced a lot of struggle in his life; as he also worked as a clapper boy in the making of film Ra.One.
- Prior to joining the film industry, he worked as an assistant director in movies-“Dostana” and “My Name Is Khan.” Famous Designer Manish Malhotra helped him a lot in his initial struggling days.
- In 2008, he was supposed to make his Bollywood debut with the film Fashion, opposite Priyanka Chopra, but due to his contract with Gladrags, it couldn’t happen.
- He is so much addicted to hot chocolate that he used to take money from his granny by telling a lie that he wanted it for something and used to spend it on hot chocolate every time.
- Sid was a big fan of Shah Rukh‘s DDLJ’s hairdo that he used to roam around with that hairstyle in his school.
- He made a dashing entry into Bollywood with his debut film “Student of the Year (SOTY).” During the shoot of the film, he dated a South African girl.
- In 2014, his film “Ek Villain” received great laurels from the audience. Moreover, Salman Khan loved the movie and gifted him a watch.
- For his film Brothers, he gained around 10 kg of weight to match the physique of Akshay Kumar, not only this, he also used to bathe with ice cold water.
- He told in an interview that chocolate is his weakness. He can workout more, but can’t live without it.
- He is a dog lover and has a pet boxer, and he also campaigns for the animal welfare NGO, PETA.